I’m absolutely delighted that I’ve been asked to hold ANOTHER (yes another one!) social media and PR workshop for creative biz owners, at The Stanley Road Store.
So if you’ve decided 2018 is going to be the year you face your social media fears, or plan to take on the world – or y’know need a bit of advice on how to contact magazines to tell them all about what you do, in a non-cringey way – come along!
The latest workshop will take place on Wednesday 17th January (7-9pm), and we’ll cover the following:
– How to use social media effectively for your unique business.
– Developing your tone to connect with potential customers, other creatives and influencers.
– Authentically tell your story to bloggers and press.
– Connect with publications who get YOU and your quirky products/ services.
– Create a content plan for blogs, social media and PR.
– In a nutshell; feel armed with the knowledge to plan your PR world domination (without feeling cringey!).
For all the details and to book, pop on over to > https://form.jotformeu.com/72816344019355
The workshop will be held at The Stanley Road Store HQ, 25 Stanley Road, Brighton, BN1 4NJ. Tix cost £30 and include a workbook to take home too.
Can’t make it? I also offer 1-2-1 sessions (which are completely tailored to your needs) for £185. Drop me a line: Shelley.firstname.lastname@example.org to chat more!