I’m super-duper excited to announce that I’m going to be running a workshop at the gorgeous Stanley Road Store – an award-winning Artists Open House and now pop up shop, headed up by megababe Maxine Michaelides of Lost & Foundry fame.
The idea for the workshop, which aims to shake the fear, creative business owners and freelancers have about shouting about what they do, was hatched during a 1-2-1 session I held with Maxine over the summer.
After spending a day with Max, plotting her world domination, she asked if I’d like to run a bigger workshop, where biz owners could get together, learn tricks of the trade and leave feeling confident to crack on with their own PR, social media and web content. It was a big YES from me and now here we are, with just over a week to go!
So, what’s it about and what will you learn?
In this whistle-stop workshop, I’ll be teaching you how to:
- Use social media effectively for your unique business.
- Develop your tone to connect with potential customers, other creatives and influencers.
- Authentically tell your story to bloggers and press.
- Connect with publications who get YOU and your quirky products/ services.
- Create a content plan for blogs, social media and PR.
- In a nutshell; feel armed with the knowledge to plan your PR world domination (without feeling cringey!).
How To Shout About Your Small Biz – A Social Media & PR Workshop for Creative Business Owners takes place on Wednesday 1st November, 7pm-9pm at The Stanley Road Store Pop-Up Shop, 132 Preston Drove, Fiveways, Brighton.
To snap up one of the remaining few tix (£30) book here. Not sure if it’s for you? Drop me an email: Shelley.Welti@gmail.com and we’ll have a natter!
Hope to see you there!